At NurseRegistry, we know that the key to excellent care is highly skilled nurses. We raise the bar in nursing care by hiring only the most dependable, compassionate, and experienced nurses in Northern California.
Our nurses are thoroughly screened and experienced in a wide variety of specialty areas to maintain our high standard of care. We personally interview each one of our nurses and assess their skill sets and experience levels.
Our commitment to care goes beyond our hiring process. We carefully match clients with nurses best suited to their needs, based on their skill sets and experience levels. You’ll feel confident knowing you are receiving care from a screened medical professional.
All nurses are licensed, bonded, and insured. Each of our nurses must:
- Pass a background check (local and national criminal records) and nationwide sex offender registry check
- Have the validity of his/her nursing license verified though a current search of state records
- Provide educational history, employment history, and references from direct supervisors or managers, which are checked and verified
- Hold a professional liability insurance policy in addition to the one held directly by NurseRegistry
- Provide Social Security documentation, up-to-date physical, certifications, and other documentation
Call 650-462-1001 to learn more about how a licensed nurse can best care for you.
We celebrate the hard work, dedication, and compassionate nature of all our nurses on a daily basis. Each month, we recognize the outstanding efforts of one nurse. The Nurse of the Month Award goes to a nurse who has gone above and beyond in their enthusiasm to provide skilled care for an individual or agency.
View our past recipients below!
Jessica Maltz RN
Jeanine Walton RN
Deborah Viggiano RN
Andrew Conway RN
Maria Castano LVN
Theresa Markiewicz RN
JOIN OUR TEAM
We pride ourselves on providing a wide range of opportunities to RNs and LVNs across Northern California. We take the difficulty out of job hunting by directly sending you assignments that fit your skills and preferences, so you can focus on what you do best.