We are currently hiring Per Diem Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse (RN/LVN) for opportunities in Santa Rosa, CA.
You will have high-impact work by providing nursing services, training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental disability, a substance use disorder, and/or who have an emotional or behavioral disability.
- Preferred Availability – NOC Shifts
Responsibilities of Per Diem Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse (RN/LVN):
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers as well as work with external agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of individuals receiving care.
- Provide training for individuals served by topics including self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD prevention, and smoking cessation.
- Home setting – may be non-ambulatory and non-verbal
Job Type: Per Diem
Required Education: Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Current California RN or LVN License
- Current BLS Certificate
- Minimum 2 years hospital based clinical experience.
- Basic knowledge of clinical procedures, medical terminology
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Preferred experience for Per Diem Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse (RN/LVN):
- 2 years clinical experience in a mental health or residential facility.
How to Apply
Apply to our job ad and we’ll invite you to a phone interview with our recruiter. The phone interview will give us an idea of your skills and experience but also an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about our company and expectations.
Pre-Onboarding Requirement: Contingent upon completion of a Background Check and TB test.