Skilled Nursing aims to provide comfort and support while helping individuals regain or maintain their level of functioning. This can include Long Term Care, Sub Acute Care and/or Memory Unit care.
Skilled Nursing Facility RN/LVN Job Responsibilities:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities require a nurse who is capable of balancing the needs of multiple patients in a timely manner
- Nurses may be expected to perform med pass and treatment including wound & ostomy care, breathing treatments, post-op care, infusion therapies, urinary catheter insertion & care, and feeding tube care
- Nurses must ensure the safety and physical comfort of the patient as well as the patient’s emotional and spiritual needs
- Documentation according to client’s policy
How to Apply: Submit an online application below, and we’ll invite you to a phone interview with one of our recruiters. The phone interview will give us an idea of your skills and experience but is also an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about our company and expectations. After your initial phone interview, we will setup a time that works best for you so we will be able to meet with you at our NurseRegistry office.
Job Type: Per Diem
Required Education: Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
Required license or certification:
- Current California RN/LVN License
- Current BLS Certificate