Private Duty Nurses
Valuable Resources for California Trustees
We understand the responsibility you have to your clients. We also know that health care decisions are among the many you will make for them.
At NurseRegistry, your client is our patient. Your client will receive the highest standard of personalized care from California’s leading provider of skilled nurses.
We are committed to matching your client with a private nurse for care at home or in a facility. Choose from a full range of services, including wellness checks and medication management to care for patients with medically complex needs.
Nurses are available for 24/7 care or short weekly visits. Care is available for all clients of all ages, including pediatric patients.
Private services include:
- Wellness Checks/Medication Management
- Intravenous (IV) Therapies
- Case Management
- In-Hospital Advocacy
- Post-Hospital Care
- Patient and family education – review discharge instructions to ensure successful recovery
- Surgical site care, including wound care
- Monitoring for signs and symptoms of infection
- Pain management
- Medication management, including administration of oral or IV medications according to doctor’s orders
- Care team communication – contact patient’s doctor, surgeon, or other members of care team to revise care and provide status updates as necessary
- Airway/Ventilation Care
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Emotional support to client and family
- Other services that may improve overall comfort of client
Call (650) 462-1001 to learn more about how we can best provide nursing care for your client.
“NurseRegistry has been wonderful to work with! They promptly filled my need to manage medications for a very difficult client. After describing the need, a very efficient nurse was sent. My client loves her! She is very efficient, meticulous, professional, friendly. She has quickly endeared herself to the client and all of the pets in the home!
This nurse is very easy for me to work with regarding reorders and extra needs. The cost is very reasonable and has freed me up to manage other parts of my clients life!”
– Dusty White CLPF | White Fiduciary Services