Private Duty Nurses
Private Nurses for Your Patients
Since 2009, NurseRegistry has been a trusted partner in healthcare to communities across California. Over the years, we have established collaborative partnerships with more than 500 Physicians and Case Managers, and our nurses have cared for thousands of patients in the greater Bay Area.
We are committed to matching your patient with a private duty nurse for at-home care or supplemental care in a facility. We offer a full range of services, from wellness checks and medication management to care for patients with medically complex needs.
Our nurses are available for 24/7 care or short visits. We offer care for all ages, including pediatric care.
To learn more about our services, call (650) 462-1001 or fill out a contact form below.
We offer a full range of skilled services, including:
- Post-Hospital Care
- Patient and family education – review discharge instructions to ensure successful recovery
- Surgical site care, including wound care
- Monitoring for signs and symptoms of infection
- Pain management
- Medication management, including administration of oral or IV medications according to doctor’s orders
- Care team communication – contact patient’s doctor, surgeon, or other members of care team to revise care and provide status updates as necessary
- Wellness Checks/Medication Management
- Intravenous (IV) Therapies
- Palliative Care
- Hospice Care
- Airway/Ventilation Care
- Respite Care
- Emotional support to client and family
- Other services that may improve overall comfort of client