At NurseRegistry, we know that the key to excellent care is highly skilled nurses. We raise the bar in nursing care by working with only the most dependable, compassionate, and experienced nurses.
All nurses are thoroughly screened and experienced in a wide variety of specialty areas to maintain our high standard of patient satisfaction.
Our team personally interviews each nurse and assesses their skill set and experience level.
Our commitment to nurse staffing goes beyond the hiring process. NurseRegistry carefully matches clients with nurses best suited to their needs. You’ll feel confident knowing you are receiving care from a screened medical professional.
All nurses are licensed and insured. Each nurse must:
- Pass a background check (local and national criminal records) and nationwide sex offender registry check
- Have the validity of his/her nursing license verified through a current search of state records
- Provide educational history, employment history, and references from direct supervisors or managers, which are checked and verified
- Hold a professional liability insurance policy in addition to the one held directly by NurseRegistry
- Provide Social Security documentation, up-to-date physical, certifications, and other documentation
Call (650) 462-1001 to learn more about how a licensed nurse can help.
Job Openings for Nurses
We pride ourselves on providing a wide range of opportunities to RNs and LVNs across the West Coast. We take the difficulty out of job hunting by directly sending you assignments that fit your skills and preferences, so you can focus on what you do best.