Trach and Ventilator Care
In-Home Nurses for Respiratory Management
NurseRegistry provides specialty care to clients with medically complex needs, including individuals that require airway management care or the use of a ventilator. Our nurses are equipped with the skills to care for patients of all ages—including infants, children, adolescents, adults, and seniors—with respiratory disorders.
Our Care Coordinators will match you with a nurse best suited to your changing needs and preferences. We have nurses experienced in pediatric care, who will foster an environment that nurtures the normal growth and development of young children.
In addition, our nurses can provide teaching visits or respite care to family and caregivers. Whether you need a short visit or 24/7 support, a private duty nurse can provide the care you deserve.
Private care from a licensed nurse may benefit patients with the following conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Upper spinal cord injuries
- Brain injury or stroke
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Amyotrophic Laterals Sclerosis (ALS)
- Other respiratory disorders
Airway management and ventilator services include:
- Tracheostomy care, including suctioning and cleaning
- Ventilation, CPAP, and BiPAP monitoring
- Dressing changes
- Oxygen administration and breathing treatments
- Chest physiotherapy (CPT)
- Family/caregiver respite and education
- Other services that may improve overall comfort of client