POSTPARTUM / NEONATAL CARE
CARE FOR YOU AND YOUR NEWBORN
NurseRegistry provides care and support to mothers, newborns, and their family members. We match nurses experienced in postpartum and neonatal care with new or experienced mothers looking for support in the first few days, or weeks, after the birth of the baby.
Private nurses foster an atmosphere for learning and nurture parents into their new roles. They are patient, non-judgmental, and knowledgeable about newborn care and breastfeeding. Our nurses also provide respite care to ensure the mother and family are able to rest and recover.
Our neonatal nurses make it possible for your newborn to receive the care they need, when and where they need it. Skilled nurses provide much-needed hands-on support for healthy infants, as well as specialized care for premature babies, seriously ill newborns, and children with medically complex needs.
Benefits of postpartum and neonatal services include:
- Increase success of breastfeeding, including lactation education and support for working mothers
- Increase baby soothing skills, often leading to sleeping longer stretches sooner
- Decrease postpartum mood disorders and depression
- Facilitate the parent-infant bond
- Increase parents’ confidence in their skills
- Facilitate a smooth transition back to work, sooner
Call 650-462-1001 to learn more about how we can support you and your newborn during this period of transition.
We are here to help you find a qualified, competent and compassionate RN or LVN to assist you and your family.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We pride ourselves on providing a wide range of opportunities to RNs and LVNs across Northern California. We take the difficulty out of job hunting by directly sending you assignments that fit your skills and preferences, so you can focus on what you do best.